Drink a toast to the sun, to the things that never go...

So here's the whole dress! It's yet another midi dress, I just can't help it. These lengths have something quirky I like. Yet again I'm wearing my favourite items here. I can never play favourite with a single item for long. Except for bags... My Mulberry Alexa satchel is my favourite bag since February. Anyway, I wore this outfit last Thursday and Friday with a few changes with accessories. I also just had to have to wear my cat necklace with the cat print dress, meow!

I've had a lovely weekend. Baked an applepie with my mom on Friday, made a walk through the forest and enjoyed the weather on Saturday and today I cleaned my room and played Sims 3. Relaxed weekends like these are always so nice.

You can now also like my blog on Facebook here! It's about time, right?
044

129
130
022
110-2
099-2
142-2
I'm wearing a Dahlia cat print dress and bracelet, Seiko watch, Staring At Stars cardigan, H&M hat, Urban outfitters bag, Topshop necklace and lace up booties I don't know.
Follow Daily Fashion Boost