Take me to a party in the city and I'll think about it

Didn't really had the time to make decent photo's, because it's so dark early these days, so garden photo's it is! My apologies that they're not so good as normal.
I have this dress already for 2 years now, but I never get bored of it! The plaid print is perfect for autumn and the bow at the front is so cute! I've always liked bows, even though my love for them has cooled down the past year. I always used to wear a black bow in my hair, it was kind of my trade mark, but hey, style changes.

Now something else. I'm going to London in December! I just can't wait! I love that city so much. The last time I've been there I went with my mom and now I'm going with my dad. Going to London means one thing. Dahlia, Dahlia, Dahlia! Ok and ofcourse more, but I'm really looking forward to going to Dahlia again.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing an Heaven & Earth bow dress, Vaudeville & burlesque lace top, ChloƩ bag, Jeffrey Campbell boots and H&M hat