Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?

A few posts ago I've said that I preferred longer lengths, but shorter lengths aren't a problem either. Take this little number for example. I always loved red, but after dying my hair red, I kind of started to avoid this colour. I thought it was clashing with my hair. Since last month I came back from that thought and started wearing red again. Burgundy in this case! I adore this dress and I think you already can see why. Everything is just right about it.

I really got to say my mom is getting better and better in taking my photo's. I really love these. I'm also pretty pleased that I'm getting better at editing them than only clicking on the 'automatic colour correction' button. Now I just need to work on my layers skills.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing an Asos cardigan, Dahlia dotted dress and belt, H&M hat, necklace I don't know, Warehouse for Asos bag, my mom's bracelet and Jeffrey Campbell Lita's.

Here's a song I've been listening a lot to. I also think that the clip is pretty awesome. There you go creepy peadophile guy! I'm kind of bummed out that I've missed Skrillex at Lowlands.