Trouty mouth

Yet a-freaking-gain I dislike my photo's and this time also my face. It's just so hard to take photo's before the sun goes down with these short days. I really did my best to make something out of it, but I didn't succeed. The only thing I can do about it is to make sure the next post has better photo's. Oh well, at the end it's all about the outfit right? I really like my outfit, but the photo's just don't do it justice, argh! And seriously, what's up with my face? Am I trying to act like a fish? Reminds me of a song from Glee. Trouty mouth it was I believe... Goodness, so many frustrations.

My apologies for the lack of updates. I just can't find the time to take photo's the past week, because the lack of sunlight.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing an Asos oversized cardigan, River Island top, vintage skirt, Zara belt, Camden Market necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and Dolce Vita anklebooties

Like my blog on Facebook here!