Blog Archive

I thought you'd still be mine, when I kissed you goodbye

Here I am wearing the corduroy skirt from the last post. Stupidly enough it's a size too big, because I thought it had an elastic waistband, so a size bigger wouldn't matter. I should have looked better. That's what you get with internet sale shopping. You just get to eager. So my solution for the weekend was to move the button, but for a long time solution I need to make the skirt about 3 inches smaller in the waist, if it isn't more. I'm just bummed out the skirt makes me look bigger than I actually am right now.
Anyhow, I combined it with a lace top that I got in sale last year in Harrods, my red satchel and some Zara wedges also from last year. That I've added these shoes to this outfit was an unexpected twist for me, because it didn't felt like my outfit was 'balanced'. Don't actually know why I went for it anyway, but even though it didn't felt balanced, it did felt right.

Thanks to my boyfriend for making these shots. He pretty much has the best place to take outfit shots without going somewhere for a nice background.
IMG_5526

IMG_5497
IMG_5583
IMG_5591
IMG_5521
IMG_5511
IMG_5481
IMG_5549IMG_5572
I'm wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs lace top, Asos skirt, Topshop necklace and camera ring, Dahlia ring,Urban Outfitters satchel and Zara wedges.

Like my blog on Facebook.