Blog Archive

Keep your lips on me, try as hard as you might

So this is what I was wearing last Monday. I was in the centre of my city, Amersfoort, and I already expressed my love for it so many times on my blog that I'm not going to do it again! Even though I just love it so much! It's even better than Amsterdam if you ask me.
Anyhow, got this darling coat, dress and cardigan when I was in London. I have a hard time not wearing these items constantly. They're so comfortable, yet cute. I was craving for this dress since September and I was so happy that I got it at last. Even in sale, which made it better! I'm very pleased I can wear things like this in this time of the year. It really isn't cold when there isn't a lot of wind. It's just chilly, that's all. I hope it will stay like this for the rest of the winter!
001

003
005
069kopie
077
033
044
047
I'm wearing a Dahlia coat, dress, cardigan, ring and bracelet, seiko watch, Miu Miu bag, H&M hat and shoes I don't know.

Here's another song I've been listening a lot too. I want to dance right away when I hear it.


Like my blog on Facebook here!