Blog Archive

Kiss my gentle burning bruise, I'm lost in time

Life has been a bit boring lately. Because of all the rain you couldn't really do something. Good thing there were some dry moments and I had the opportunity to make some photo's. But also I don't really know what to do. At the moment I don't have work and no school, so I don't have obligations to keep me busy. Though I should start at my new work somewhere this month!

Anyhow, now about my outfit. I wore this dress on Christmas eve when we were celebrating Christmas at my boyfriends parents home with his family. I didn't wore the dress like this, because I was being lazy and wore it with some black flat suede boots and no accessories. Ever since I got this dress, I planned to wear it like this, but never got around to do it. I did now, obviously.
I think this is one of the best dresses ever from Dahlia. All their dresses are wonderful, but this one got me head over heels. I think the whole a/w collection is one of Dahlia's best!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Topshop hat, Dahlia dress, Asos wedges and a Mulberry bag.

Here's a song that I'm listening to over and over. I'm pretty much raping the replay button. It's just sick.


Follow Daily Fashion Boost
Like my blog on Facebook!