Blog Archive

I wear my heart on my sleeve

First outfit of 2012! I really think it's awful to make outfit shots during the winter months. It's way too cold! I'm out of my mind that I do this. Anyhow, what do you think of this dress that I got from Dahlia? In 2010 I got it in blue, so also having this dress in burgundy is pretty much awesome. It was my favourite piece for a very long time! I'm such a sucker of flow-y fabrics and everything that emphasize my waist. I'm wearing this dress with my new Topshop hat! Finally a change of hats! And with a rather old pair of anklebooties. I don't wear them often, because they don't really suit me anymore. That's what you get after 2 years I think.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a River Island coat, Dahlia heart print Joy dress, Topshop hat, Miu Miu bag, my great grandmothers necklace and Givenchy anklebooties.

Follow my blog on Facebook and Bloglovin'!