Blog Archive

400th post!

So this is post number 400 already! Time goes so fast. In may my blog will exist for a year. Today it exists for exactly 10 months. I'm trying to get 500 post on the first of may. So that will be 50 posts this month and next month. Good idea?

And I got from 2 amazing bloggers the same award! I got the Textile Voltaire award from Micaela from The Drifter and the Gypsy and from The Seeker from Searching the Inner Me. Thank you so much my dears! I'm really flattered!

And the rules are:
1 - Put the logo on your blog or post.
2 - Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are UNIQUE and CHIC.
3 - Pass it on let them know.

I give this award to these amazing and beautiful bloggers:
Ariella
Toni
Eli
Ana
Imelda
Elinkan
Rebecca
Demi
Ana b
Camilla

I have some subjects I want to talk about, but I'll do that in an other posts. But here are the subject, so you'll know what to expect:

  • Annoying girls, who are talking 'dirty' to my boyfriend. Keep that dirty mouth away from him!
  • Feeling uninspired. I need tips.
  • My internship.
  • Not really a subject, but there will be an A&Q post.
  • Another book post.

That are some subjects that will pass by this week and maybe next week. I'm also going to try to post an outfit post every day. But I can't promise it. But I can promise an outfit today and that's also the main subject of this post. Here it is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress as top, Bruuns Bazaar
Skirt, selfmade
Waistbelt, vintage
Tights, H&M
Heels, Prada (haven't worn them for so many months. Shame on me)

P.S. There are many posts today, so don't click away after this post