Blog Archive

I keep you my dirty little secret

Yet another busy and long day. But I did a lot for school. So I will fall asleep satisfied today! But the rest of my day existed out of walking home from the train station, buying the Dutch Elle, playing and running (not on heels) around with Odie, playing some computer games, reading some pages from the book Little House on the Prairie, chocolate pie and now watching Bring it On. Such a lame film. But fun, when you don't want to watch films like Pride & Prejudice.

And talking about films... Does anybody knows a good fantasy film? Like Narnia, The Golden Compass and Spiderwick? I need new films, that I haven't seen before. Hope someone can help me with this!

And now an outfit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Purse, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Birdcage necklace, Ilovevintage
Tights, H&M
Heeled sandals, See by ChloƩ
Headband, Six