Blog Archive

When you see my face, hope it gives you hell

Thank you Molly for the Tinypic tip^^. It still isn't that good, but better than Photobucket. This picture size even scares me a bit. And I hope it fits in my lay out... But now something else. Today was a rather short day of school. Only had 1 class. My German class. We had a test and we had to do a phone converstation with someone from our class. I got a 8, which is pretty darn good, but I wanted a 9. If I made 2 mistakes, instead of 3, I had a 9. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I can get so irritated by these little things. But I shouldn't complain... And you know what is pretty weird.. With grammar and all, I'm rather good in English and German, but I suck in the Dutch grammar. And for the certain people that now want to say that I still suck in English (a couple of people already said that my English was painfully bad), go bother someone else. On my marklist for German and English you can't find a mark that's lower than a 7. But that's a different story for my Dutch class.. Okay, it isn't that bad, but in general I get a 6 for it. Sometimes a 7. It doesn't matter how hard I study for it, I just don't get a higher mark for it!

I'm sorry for this rather boring story. I'm just a bit down and quickly irritated today and that affects on my writing. It's just not my day today... But the positive thing today is the delightful weather! I was on my way to the train station and I was riding on my bike and I had a big smile on my face, because of the warm sun. Spring is finally arriving! And now about my outfit. It's something totally different then you're used of me. This morning I wanted to wear something else and decided to make a pair of long jeans a pair of short jeans. And I know I don't have the slimmest legs ever, but they're mine and I just have to do with it. So I think I can wear this. Even though I did felted a bit insecure at a couple of moments today. But those moments were pretty short. I'm sorry, I'm going to stop talking now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, See by ChloƩ (I'm SO addicted to this cardigan)
T-shirt, Cheap Monday
Jeans short, Fornarina cut offs
Belt, Blue Vintage
Scarf, Viktor & Rolf
Boots, Red Wing
Broche as necklace, antique
Other broche, gift