Blog Archive

A little piece of me grows old

Today existed out of watching Sissi (the queen of Austria) and Ice princess, fixing a dress, cuddling with Odie, a lot of tea and soup. And not to forget, singing along with some songs of Christina Aguilera (only doing that when I'm home alone). Wednesday evening I was working hard on a school paper for a class I find very difficult. I got a 7,8 and a 7,5! So I was really glad with those marks, but while I was working on the papers my mom came in (she did some beauty shopping) and she got me a present. The fragrance of Marc Jacobs, Daisy. And I adore that fragrance! On the moment I got 3 favourite fragrances. Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, Chloé by Chloé and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. All very flowery. And I got yet again a new dress. From Ilovevintage. And it's the same as the one from Renée. Even though I don't know if it's really the same or just 2 of the same dresses. I believe it really is the same.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Having some problems with the wind
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Dress, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Roses tights, Jambelle
Waistbelt, vintage
Wedges, Stella McCartney
Birdcage necklace, Ilovevintage
Headband, gift
Earrings, antique