Blog Archive

So, so short...

Went to the hairdresser yesterday... To get rit of my roots and some dead ends. Wanted it a bit shorter, because of the weather. Just on my shoulders. Now it's fucking above my shoulders. Even the front is shorter than I wanted and said. And I HATE it. Yesterday evening I couldn't stop crying about it. I cried for about an hour. And now today. I just awoke, thought 'where's my hair?!', remembered what happend to it and I start to cry again. The last time I cried about my hair like this is already way more than a year ago. And my hair was sometimes too short the past 13 months. Just consider how short it is than. I can't wear a high ponytail anymore, because of the back and it reminds me of a dogs tail that has been amputated. And then on a dog who looks way more nice with a long tail and it looks onnatural with such a stump. That's how it feels and looks. And when I'm at home in the morning and evening, I just want to wear a ponytail, because I like it that way and it's easy. I feel so damn horrible now. And I know there are more worse things than too short hair, but to me it's really really worse. Now I have to wait about 5 months again till I have the hairstyle that I wanted, while yesterday morning I still had to wait about 1 month and maybe even shorter.