And now we've kissed, let's make the most of this

I don't care who's wrong, I just don't wanna go home alone



I just love The View ever since I saw them live at Lowlands 4 years ago. This year I saw them again and I just couldn't stand still. I danced till my feet almost fell off! I couldn't feel my middle toe for at least a week after Lowlands. Now my toe hurts when I get up in the morning! Perhaps I should see a doctor for that after already 2 weeks... It's an idea...



I absolutely love this mesh maxi dress. The fact that you see your legs through the skirt, makes the dress less heavy. In some way I wore this dress so many times indoors, but never wore it outside of the house. This was the first time I wore it outside of the house in the Netherlands.

And what about my awesome neon green sandals?! Damn, I can't get over how ridiculous and amazing they are! Got a lot of wear out of them when I was in Curacao a month ago.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm wearing a River Island jeans jacket, Dahlia mesh dress, vintage waistbelt, Zara necklace, Miu Miu sandals and Mulberry Alexa bag



Here's Same Jeans by The View. Bummer I can't find my favourite song of them live in good quality.