Do you wanna go to the plage with me? I'm going down there for the morning...

Last week I started working in a hotel called The Exchange in Amsterdam. It's a fashion hotel and I'm a volunteer there. About 12 to 15 rooms has a fashion related theme and I'm helping making things for those rooms! The opening will be in November and I'm so curious how everything will turn out! Photo's and more information will come!

The day before yesterday we've had an earthquake here in the Netherlands. It was really weird, because I was shaking on my desk chair and I didn't know what happened to me. When I went downstairs to ask my mom if she had felt it too, she said she didn't. I thought I was going crazy. Though apparently I wasn't when I checked my Facebook!

Now about my outfit. I'm not too sure if I like it or not. I like the skirt and booties together, but furthermore...? Not really convinced yet. My mom said she absolutely 'loved' it and I think she has good taste, so it has to be right. Oh well, perhaps I'll find something next time that feels 'right'.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing an H&M Divided hat, All Saints cardigan, Dahlia top (belongs to a dress) and skirt, Seiko watch, Miu Miu booties and Mulberry Alexa satchel

Here's a song by Crystal Fighters, again another band I've seen at Lowlands, that I really like. I'm going to see them again next month with my boyfriend and a friend of his.