I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

I've had an unexpected day off today, so that meant off to the woods with my camera, mom and dog and make some new outfit shots again! I'm getting the blogging spirit back. I think. I was so annoyed with everything that had to do with fashion the past half year, that I thought of quitting everything that meant fashion. Lately the 'fashion feeling' is getting back and I'm also feeling more 'myself'. Positive development if I say so.
19th of September 2011

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a TBA mushroom blazer, Dahlia dress and belt, ChloƩ booties, Mulberry Alexa satchel and the necklace was a gift.