I walk to the borders on my own, fall in the water just like a stone

I've fallen in love with the music of Agnes Obel. When listening to this song, I just want to lie in the grass with my feet in a babbling brook with the sun on my skin... Surrounded by peace and chirping birds. No single soul will be walking by. It almost sounds too idealistic. I'm just a dreamer.

This skirt has probably been my favourite skirt the past summer. Especially in combination with my denim shirt. The shirt makes it less romantic. It's a shame I have to wear it with tights now, otherwise it would be a tad too cold for my liking. Just a few more weeks and than I can wear the skirt with a good oversized pink cardigan hopefully!
23th of September
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Zara denim blouse, Dahlia lace skirt, Mulberry Alexa satchel, River Island booties and an H&M hat

Have a nice weekend everyone!