Pour another drink mom, I don't even want it

So this time the pictures aren't so 'pretty' as the past 2 previous times. Damn you clouds, argh! Plus my neighbourhood isn't that nice looking.
Right now I'm craving for autumn. The coloured leaves, the rain, layers, that it's nice to drink warm coco again. Autumn is so cosy, you'll have to turn on the lights more early and it makes me want to snuggle away in my bed to watch films like 'Pride & Prejudice' and 'Gone with the wind'. My all time favourites.

I got this lace top last June when I was in London with my mom. I adore it, I absolutely adore it. I've already worn it so many times that I'm surprised that I'm not already sick of it. I assume that will never going to happen. I really like it with this outfit. The boyfriend jeans gives it a more casual feeling, the accessories makes it more vintage and the heels makes it more feminine. By the way, I rarely wear these heels and I really don't wonder why. My heel keeps slipping out! Though they are one of my favourite heels. Just so pretty.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a lace top from Vaudeville & Burlesque, boyfriend jeans, Mulberry Alexa satchel (yet again!), Dahlia key necklace, YSL pumps and vintage scarf