Drink like the Irish, one second you're high as a kite

Oh, how I wish I've worn these heels with a midi skirt. My black with white little dots midi skirt, though the combination I made up didn't really worked. It came out old-looking. Now I'm looking at this outfit, I wish I had ditched the hat and perhaps worn an other colour jeans. Never ever going to wear this look again.

Anyhow, I've had a lovely weekend. Went to an illegal party last Friday and went to bed pretty late and woke up around 2 PM. Stayed in bed till late in the afternoon and went out for diner that evening. After diner we went to the Museum night (as in the museums were open from 10 PM till 2 AM), which was nice. And that all with my boyfriend. I'm always a bit sad when lovely weekends like these come to an end and the work week starts again.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a TBA mushroom blazer, River Island top, vintage hat, Levi's ID curve jeans, necklace was a gift, Mulberry satchel and Fendi heels.