Blog Archive

Hiding behind my yellow paint

I'm back! The blogging break is over and I'm posting again. For today 6 posts. They're about the Amstel Hotel, my old outfits, our ex-christmas tree, my latest purchases, a new love-this-look of the week and ofcourse an outfit! Hope thate compesate my lack of posts, because of my absence. And if not, that's then a shame. But I can't help it.

I had a great christmas holiday and it's a pity that it's already over. Tomorrow is my last day off and then it's back working hard for school. In the meantime I'm just going to enjoy my amazing shoes. But I was wearing my new Miu Miu heels! I love them so much (I actually love almost all my shoes, but they're in my top 5). And I was wearing some tights that I already bought months ago, but never wore. So I thought it was time to get them out of the bag (I have a bag full of tights. Not really handy). I must admit that I missed blogging. It's weird not to post things, even when I do have the time. But I also wasn't feeling like it. I'm glad I took a little break, so now I'm dedicated to it again. Hope you all also are glad I'm back again! I missed all the nice and sweet comments.

But I also have something really cool to tell you! I think (I was asked for it, but I'm not sure it's going to happen) I'm going to be in the Brazilian fashion magazine 'Catarina'! I really jumped about 2 meters in the sky when I read it. I already did some interviews for a couple of sites, but this is just big! It would be so amazing if they put me in it. I will let you know, when I'm in it!

And now finally my outfit!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt, Mango
Waistbelt, vintage
Skirt, selfmade
Tights, can't remember
Little bow, gift
Necklace, gift
Cardigan, H&M
Pumps, Miu Miu
Headband, gift