Blog Archive

You've said I must eat so many lemons, because I am so bitter

At first I'm sorry for that I'm not posting so much lately. I'm still not feeling like blogging lately (no worries, I'm not going to stop with it!). I think it's because I don't know what to wear lately and everytime when I get home, it's already dark. I'm trying to post more, but everytime when I want to post, there's happening something. So I think that the best solution for now is, that I'm not going to post every day or 2 days, but when I do post ( at least 2/3 times a week) I will post a lot.
And now some other things!
  • I'm going to 'Oorlogs winter' tonight. In English it is 'War winter'. It's about WW2. In some way that have always been interesting to me. When I was little, I always asked my grandpa to tell me stories about that time. How he survived and all.
  • I think I'm going to interview some girls with a style that I adore! And I'm going to post these interviews here ofcourse. I think it's interesting to hear about someone's style and I hope you think the same!
  • I've added some new links to my link list. For example Sea of Shoes, The Drifter and the Gypsy, The Cherry Blossom Girl, A Cat of Impossible Colour and Rebel Angel. If you don't know them (or one of them) go look out their blog!
  • I've been buying too many dresses and shirts/cardigans lately and I will be posting them in a couple of days, because I don't have them all yet. Most of them are from the site Ilovevintage.nl. I'm having a BIG addiction to that site.
  • And for my last point. What is pretty important. I was wondering if I can improve things on my blog (except for the more posting thing). Maybe a certain subject I can write about? Tell my your ideas! I'd love to hear them.
And my pictures are finally bigger. I just couldn't figure out how to get them bigger, until my boyfriend helped me with it. What should I do without him?
And now the bigger pictures+outfit. I'm already wearing one of my new things, that I wanted to show.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Dress, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Owl necklace, Ilovevintage
Tights, H&M
Ankleboots, Miss L-fire
Bow, Six
White shirt, American Vintage
And I got tagged by Yulan!
1.Go to the fourth map in your computer where you store your pictures
2.Pick the fourth picture in that folder
3.Explain the picture
4.Tag four people to do the same


I made this picture when I was in Italy last august. This house was standing in the village, where we were staying. I fell in love with the color of the house, the balcony, the plants and the doors.

I'm tagging:
Lizbeth from Honeydipped
Micaela from The Drifter and the Gyspy
Toni from Bare Peppermint Fashions
Fannah from A Fantasizer World