Blog Archive

Shoes, glorious shoes

Again new ones! Almost 2 new pairs, but because the other pair was just sold in my size, I have to wait. But first the pair I do have! They're amazing. Really, really amazing. And SO high! I don't know how high precisely, but I have a hard time to walk on them. I think I need practice. Lots and lots of practice. And icecream. Oh wait, no icecream. That's not necessary, just tasty. I do can walk on them, but not really good yet. That will go better with time. But my new shoes are from Dsquared!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The other pair of shoes are from...... Chanel!!! Yes, Chanel! I almost can't believe it, but in a while I will get these amazing dubble 0 7 shoes! Oh my gosh, I can't wait! There were a pair in my size, but apparently they were already sold. I hate the woman who bought them (sorry, I just can't stand those kind of things). Now I hope that they're still in my size in another store. Otherwise I'll have to wait till april. If I do have to wait till april, that's just a shame, but not a disaster. I'll just have to practice my patient then! Till then, I'll have to do it with these pictures. Some day I will have them. But I'm already happy with the thought, though!