Blog Archive

Shoe rehab

Someone, lock me up in a cage away from all the shoes! Again 2 new pairs! This isn't normal anymore. I'm even ashamed of it. Even though I really like them. And I got 2 new dresses from my dad, but that was because my super cute and favorite dress from Dept, this one, got ruined in the laundry. And believe me, I felted really down because of it. Weird a little? It really became my favorite dress in such a short amount of time. So I have a question for all my Dutch readers. Has anyone seen that dress somewhere? So I maybe can buy it again... I hate that washingmachine.

Here are my 2 new pairs of shoes and the 2 new dresses.

These are from Costume National (never heard of it before actually)

And these are from Marc by Marc Jacobs and they were in sale!

A new dress from Twenty8twelve

And this dress is from Patrizia Pepe
Edit:
For the ones who can buy things from ebay, here is a great link with all kinds shoe brands, like Marc Jacobs.