Blog Archive

You say I'm just a little girl

Maybe that's the reason why I'm addicted to heels? Very, very high heels. I don't like heels when they're lower then 4 inch (10 cm). Otherwise I think they're too low. I do have heels that are lower then that, but that's because the shoe is beautiful enough without a high heel. And I have some heels from when I was 14, who were about 2,8 inch (7 cm) high. At the time I compared them with skyscrapers. And now I walk on shoes with a 5,6 inch (14 cm) heel.

I remember my first pair of pumps. I was so in love. And I still think they're really cute. They were from Invito and green, with a little knitted flower on top of it.
Photobucket
I even multiple times fell, while I was wearing them. In my room. On a flat floor! Okay, I had to learn how to walk on them. That took a while. I'm no natural. And the first time I wore them in public was at school, with christmas breakfast. I had to get something out of the school kitchen, so I had to walk down the stairs. And my heel got hooked behind the stairs. I almost fell down the stairs. I've never been that glad with a hand-rail. And my best friend at the time, laughed her ass off. I really hated her at the moment hehe. But I must admit, that I'm still a bit afraid of stairs, when I'm having heels on... That's why I ALWAYS wear my boots first, when I go to school and I want to wear heels. I put my heels in my bag and wear boots when I'm on my way to school. When I'm in the classroom, I change my shoes. The last time I fell down the stairs with heels on, was in september or oktober I believe. I couldn't walk for 2 days. Never again, please!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blouse, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Skirt, selfmade
Waistbelt, Blue Vintage
Tights, H&M
Platforms, Costume National
Headband, Bijou Brigitte
Necklace, Ilovevintage
Book, Elfenwinter (I love fantasy books)