Blog Archive

Cheerio mate

So today I'm wearing one of my new purchases! But due to a very dark sky right now, I'm unable to make good photos. I can turn on the light, but that will ruin the colours. But I must admit that I'm very lazy this weekend when it comes up making outfit shots actually... Tomorrow we're heading home again, so I don't think I will make outfit shots tomorrow. So count on something new Tuesday! Plus I will going to show the things I got while I was here in London. I'm seriously going to miss this city...

Went to Hyde Park today! To the Peter Pan statue. Peter Pan is my favourite Disney story, so that was extra fun! At first we couldn't find it. Walked about 1 hour looking for it.
I really want to go to London again next year! And this time with boyfriend. Hopefully he also wants to go here with me. I think he will. I'm actually almost sure of it, haha. That means that I need to save my money from now on!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anna van Toor cardigan
Fornarina floral dress
Black floral tights from Jambelle
Ilovevintage.nl owlnecklace
Headband was a gift
Nine West red heels