Blog Archive

Off to Lowlands tomorrow!

This will be the last post till Monday, because tomorrow I'm going to boyfriend and in the afternoon we're heading to Lowlands! I'm really looking forward to it. But since I stay there the whole weekend I can't post anything new. I'm going to bring the little camera with me, so I can make photos there!
I was thinking... Is it a good idea to do a new question and ask post? Maybe you want to know if I can recommend some stores in Amsterdam or uhm... What things I like to do the most? If you think it's a good idea, be free to ask questions! And if not, just ignore it then ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Having some balance problems. I love the shoes, but I must admit that they're a pain to walk in. And scary too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanks boyfriend for making these pictures!
Dahlia cardigan and dress (without the official belt)
Grape necklace, belonged to my grandmother
Other necklace, belonged to my great grandmother
Tights, H&M
Bow, Claire's
Vintage waistbelt
Stella McCartney wedges

Edit:
For the ones who also going to Lowlands, if you see me don't expect high heels, haha! Just some plump brown boots or all stars!