Blog Archive

Oh dear..

At first. I'm in London and I have internet! Hurray! Didn't made photos yet, but tomorrow I will. I think... The weather was nice when we arrived and when we were in the hotel. Then we went to Harrods and when we went back to the hotel it was raining cats and dogs! Too wet. Glad I was wearing a hat! And now a little hmm.. How can I call it? A little thing I'm doubting about!

I hate situations like this, even though the choices aren't bad! They really aren't. It's just I never can't decide what I want best. And this time it's about.. You can already gues it. Shoes!
These are my choices:
- Get a pair of wonderful (absolutely amazing I must add) black studded Miu Miu boots (the same as Jane from Sea of Shoes has) and some clothes
Or
- Yes, or.... Also beautiful and amazing Chanel booties! But that will mean no clothes. Or something else. And I won't mind! Ofcourse I won't mind. Those are seriously amazing. They give me the 'I need them!!!' feeling. But it is that I saved a lot money to buy here clothes I could never buy in The Netherlands!

So I'm doubting a lot about it what I can choose best. And I don't want to be show-off writing this here. I can't believe I actually need to write it here, because otherwise I would get comments about it. Oh well, I can sleep a night about! Hopefully till tomorrow!