Blog Archive

It's what I've become

I'm feeling a bit odd today. Don't know why. I also slept strange tonight. I woke up almost every hour. Around 6 o'clock it started to rain and I remember that I kept thinking that I had to shut my window, but I didn't. And then I slept a little again, but with the thought that it might leak. But that isn't possible.
I'm also constantly listening to The Chairman's Waltz. Beautiful song. If someone asks me something (dad or grandma) I can react so irritated or bitchy, so out of the blue. For nothing actually. Nothing is funny today. Almost can't laugh about anything. And if I do laugh about something, it's really soft and short. A little giggle and that's it.

Hmm.. I've been thinking a little. I gues that I'm feeling like this because I miss boyfriend so so bad. I'm even getting mood swings out of it. My dad doesn't seem to understand it, since he laughs everything I say about it away. Like he doesn't understand how much I love him. Maybe it's a dad thing. The only thing I want to do now is getting a warm shower, putting on my pj's, getting a big cup with hot tea, some nice cookies and while I'm drinking my tea and eating my cookies I want to watch Gone with the Wind. My favorite movie (just like my grandfathers).

Excuse me for this not so happy post. I've been feeling odd/lame/whatever since yesterday evening and it doesn't want to go away. I suppose everyone suffers from this every once in a while. I'll try to write a more happy post the next time! Now an outfit! I still got soooo many outfits to show. I made the photos, but I was just too lazy to post it (blame the weather). This outfit was from the end of June.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Having some difficulties with the plants. They grow too fast!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So I changed place.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage dress from Ilovevintage.nl
Jambelle tights with roses
Cherrynecklace from Ilovevintage.nl
Antique pendant that belonged to my great grandmother
Prada slingbacks and sunglasses
Bijou Brigitte bow

Need to wear this dress more often. But I have no idea how I can combine it. I have a couple of outfits with it, but not much. Someone an idea?

Oh! Another thing! I'm going to London this thursday and I'm going to do some shopping ofcourse! I have 3 stores where I want to go already. The Dahlia store, the Fornarina store and ofcourse Topshop. Does someone have more tips for me? Like a vintage store for example? I would really appreciate it!