Blog Archive

I'm holding on to the memories we still have to make

Say hello to another Dahlia playsuit I got! I got this one monday morning. The day we left London. The whole weekend through I asked my dad if we could go back, since I had money left (got a budget from my dad + my own money (Miu Miu money) = a lot) and I needed it to spend it in the Dahlia store! Sorry dad... I also got more! 2 necklaces and a pair of lovely shoes! One of the necklaces I'm wearing here! The pendant is an old telephone. It is so cute and it says hello (this sentence reminds me of a sentence that Johnny Depp said in the film Charlie and the chocolate factory... The world says hello! Oh, sorry)!

Boyfriend made these photos while we were walking the dog. And gues what! I saw boyfriend after 5 bloody weeks again! I literally jumped on him when I saw him again yesterday evening. Poor guy. Even though he didn't mind it, haha! He was also very glad to see me again. We both didn't wanted to say goodbye again, so he spended the night over here. I see him tomorrow again. Not to forget. Boyfriend and I named the 14th of august (tomorrow) the official games and kissing day. So a lot of games and a lot of kisses! That must be fun =]

Another thing. I was looking at my photos and men, I look pale! Can't believe that this is me with a tan. Oh well, I still like my skin colour. And uhm... Just one little thing, then I will stop annoy you with my writings! Please don't mind the hair. This is officially my bad hair day. Rarely have them lately. The bad face days are getting familiar, haha. No just joking. A little. I'm not complaining, really I'm not!^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I adore my new necklace! And look at those cute little hearts!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You almost see me thinking there: 'is that a spider?'.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dahlia playsuit and the necklace too I believe
Thrifted bow (don't wear anything else in my hair lately)
V&D tights
Fornarina anklestraps