Blog Archive

Miu Miu and Dahlia. That never can go wrong

Finally the post with my choice! And I choose for the Miu Miu studded boots and clothes! A very good choice for me. I would have regretted it if I had chosen for Chanel booties with bows, since I'm incredibly glad with the Miu Miu boots and my lovely new clothes! These clothes kind of represend how I really am.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now my new clothes! I'm in love with Dahlia several months now. I already saw the clothes on asos.com, but when I saw Carrie and Sandra wearing this beautiful playsuit from Dahlia I fell in love. It's such a long time ago that I liked all the clothes in a store! And it never happend to me that all the clothes I tried on fitted me perfectly. Even though the colour didn't fitted me, it still fitted me! I hope you understand what I mean. I really was like 'huh, how is this possible?'. I found my fairytale store and it's in the wrong country. I felted a bit sad when I left London, because that meant that I couldn't go back to the Dahlia store daily. I bought a lot because of that reason! I only bought clothes there. Skipped all the other stores I planned to go, because I only wanted to spend my money there!

You already saw this shot in the sneak peak post! Now the entire photo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It isn't really a dress, but it is a playsuit! I adore the heart shaped buttons. Well actually.. I adore everything about this playsuit!

My new 'boyfriend' blazer! I've never been into blazer, because I think they're uncomfortable and it never feels quite right. I can't say what it is with this one, but it feels like I'm wearing a cardigan. It's all positive and I love it! Expect to see it in a lot of posts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This time it is a dress! It isn't pink, but red. The dress turns out pink in every photo that I make from it. I keep changing my clothes... Haven't worn one single thing the whole day through, because I want to wear everything at the same time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You already saw this necklace in a sneak peak. But not what was on the inside! I wanted a necklace like this for ages and finally I got a beautiful one! Also got it in the Dahlia store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic