Blog Archive

And truth be told I miss you. And truth be told I'm lying

When I woke up this morning I was SO tired. Couldn't get out of bed. At the moment I'm even more tired. Already took a shower and I'm even already in my pyjamas. Today at school we had to make 3 dresses of paper and we're still not finished. Tomorrow we have another 3 hours to work on it and after that we have to style our hair and do our make up (in a group) and then we have to do a fashion show in front of a jury. Not really looking forward to it. But it is good for my creativity... (trying to see the positive thing about it) And I want to tell more, but I have no idea what. So here's my outfit from last thursday, when it was very lovely weather. And for the rest are there still 5 more posts to read/look at.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress as top, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Waistbelt, Miss Sixty
Skirt, selfmade
Owlnecklace, Ilovevintage
Tights, H&M
Pumps, Prada
Headband, gift