Blog Archive

How is it possible that things like this can happen?

So it's queensday over here. And it should have been a happy day, with lots of smiling people and everyone should have fun. But that isn't the case. Some fucking asshole (sorry for my language, but I can't say anything neutral about him) drove into the crowd and got stopped when he hitted an monument. He killed 4 people. 4!!!! He almost hit the bus with our royalties and our queen. But he didn't, but it was really close. And you know what also is awful... It wasn't an accident. It was on purpose. The motherfucker. They should give him the worst possible punishment that there is. And then I don't mean the death penalty, but he should go into jail for the rest of his life and in an icolation cell. Let him go crazy. I'm sorry for these words, but I mean it. This is the only post for today, I'm sorry. I'm just pretty upset and maybe my English can show that.

Edit:
1 really bad injured also died in the hospital... Now 5 people are killed. That, that, that.. SON OF A BITCH! Just like Rebecca said, they should torture him. Torture him in the most awful way that is possible. But the motherfucker is apparently brain dead. Oh, I so hope he is not. He doesn't deserve to die right now. He should experience the consequences.