Blog Archive

My Antwerp purchases

So yesterday when we arrived, Sasha and I immediatly went to the vintage shop Episode. I got there this amazing vintage dress with roses on it. It also has a little petticoat underneath. And click on the pictures to enlarge them if you want to.


And I got this clip for in my hair. I love roses.

And these tw0 bowties, that I want to turn into bows for my hair. One is with bears and the other one is from lace.


After that we went to the H&M (between Episode and H&M we ate some fries, they were delicious) and I got two pair of tights. I didn't got the pants and wedges in Antwerp. My mom bought the pants for me the day before yesterday. I tried them on monday, but didn't wanted to buy them, because of yesterday, even though I really liked it. She thought they looked so good on me, she got it for me! Isn't that sweet? And I did got the wedges on monday. I already tried them on before, but didn't bought them and now I did!



My new butterfly tights

And one with flowers

More shoes... I'm sorry. I'm an addict! These are from Fornarina. Sasha and I went to the Fornarina flagstore. Such a shame we don't have one here! We got this little shop with the boring things of the collection.



And I already had this in my thoughts on the way to Antwerp... Amazing shoes from a Belgium designer. First I didn't wanted to do this, but in the end I did... I got these amazing shoes from Dries van Noten. My first pair Dries van Noten shoes!




Aren't they amazing?

And yes, I know I got a lot! But I saved for this trip.