Blog Archive

We're slow dancing in a burning room

Yet again warm weather today and yesterday! Warm enough for bare legs and bare arms. Oh yeah! Only it did rained a bit this afternoon. When I woke up this morning, well my mom woke me up, I wasn't feeling tired! I can't even remember the last time that happend. I wasn't even awake for an hour or I already went with my mom and Tom (mom's boyfriend) to the centre of Amersfoort. We had to buy a suit for him and I could buy season 2 of That 70's show. Pretty good deal. After that we bought some tullips (and I got some red roses) for my grandparents and we drank something over there and we got applepie! That my grandmother baked. It was delicious. I love applepie. But after that we went home again. My mom and Tom did some groceries and I walked the dog. And I cuddled the dog. Can't forget that. For the rest I watched some episodes from That 70's Show and for the rest.. Nothing actually. Lazy day. Don't mind it.

Oh, for I forget! I decided not to let my hair grow. So I'm going to the hairdresser next wednesday. It's going to be a little bit shorter. Not too short. Don't want that to happen!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Even though the weather was nice, it still was a bit chilly in my room. That explains the cardigan.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, vintage
Dress, selfmade
Owl necklace, Ilovevintage
Waistebelt, blue vintage
Headband, H&M
Heeled sandals, See by ChloƩ