Blog Archive

Why isn't summer already here?

It's official!! I'm going to Lowlands this year! For the third time already. But this is the first time that boyfriend and I are going together. For the people who don't know what Lowlands is, it's a music festival that lasts 3 days. With a lot of beer (not for me, though. Unless I feel like it), drunken people, fun and a lot of music! I will be dead the week after it, because sleeping there is almost impossible. And that week my school starts again. Ai!! But I don't mind. I'm SO looking forward to this summer! Italy with my best friend Evi, London with my dad and Lowlands with boyfriend and without heels. Aaah, I can't wait!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, See by ChloƩ
Dress, selfmade
Waistbelt, vintage
Necklace, antique
Headband, gift
Tights, H&M
Heeled sandals, See by ChloƩ
Apple shaped earrings, Swarovski