Blog Archive

Don't go walking down lovers lane, without anyone else but me

Today wasn't that interesting. Cleaned my room a bit, listened to music, watched some episode's from That 70's Show, changed my outfit several times and at the end I wore this. But about after 30 minutes that I took these photos, I took a shower and changed my outfit again... So this is just one of the many outfits I wore today. Yesterday evening/night I was making some changes on this dress. I made it shorter, because it came halfway my calf and and took it a bit in at the sides. It's actually a size m and normally a size m is too big for me, but not so big that it looks strange. But this looked like I was drowning in it. And not it fits me perfectly! I feel so beautiful in that dress. Didn't had that feeling in a long while. And hé! I'm not wearing black! In some way I always wear something black.

And eeh, please don't mind my roots. Have to get to the hairdresser again, but this time for colouring.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, Diesel
Dress, vintage
Necklace, gift from Boyfriend
Tights, American Apparel
Bow, vintage
Wedges, Tommy Hilfiger