Blog Archive

Summer is here

Apparently Mother Nature read my last post, because summer is here. And it is warm. I was lying in the garden bare legged(!!!!!!). Ofcourse I was wearing a skirt, but you get my point. It really is warm and I believe it is 20 degrees celcius or even more. But I have the feeling it is 30 degrees celcius or so. And I'm not used to it anymore, because of the pretty cold winter we had. So now I went inside again, because I couldn't stand the warmth anymore. I will go outside again in an hour or so, because sitting inside the rest of the afternoon is wasting lovely summer-y weather. But for now I have to cool down. I think I'm going to work further on a dress, that's been lying in my closet for months already...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shirt, Fornarina
Skirt, Fornarina
Bow, Six
Birdcage necklace, Ilovevintage
Pumps, Miu Miu

Edit:
I really recommend Firefox to read my blog in. The pictures look SO MUCH better in it. Internet explorer sucks