Blog Archive

300th post and a tag!

Like the title says. 300th post already! Men, the posts are going fast. Even though I'm not that posting a lot, because all the things I have to do. December truly is the busiest time of the year. But I have a few things to mention:
  • I almost have my christmas vacation!
  • My outfit for school that I had to make is finished and turned in (is that correct?)
  • I'm going to decorate the christmas tree in about 15 minutes (I wanted to do it last wednesday, but I didn't had the time and the tree was still standing in the shed)
  • My grandmother told me today, that she wasn't so pleased with my shoe addiction (can't help it, I'm a modern girl (good excuse?)
  • I'm addicted to my new camera. Good thing that it's not drugs.
  • I've almost bumped into the guy who always was staring at me last school year. Not so fun. One time when we had the same train on the way to school, he was starring at me like a long long time. And when we walked to school (I tried to walk faster so I didn't had to see him anymore (maybe mean, but he freaks me out!), the guard (yes, we have guards at our school. In a later post I will tell more about it) said "Pretty girls go first" and the starring guy said "Well, he's right!". And I was like "Uhm.. Okay..?". Maybe not so bad.. But still x]
  • I really have to many tights. I can't even find my black pair anymore, without making a mess.
  • I always want to take my pictures outside, even when it's freezing! But not when it's raining.
  • And I'm tagged by the amazingly cute and lovely Ariella from Pearls in your Hair!

Those were the things I wanted to mention. Does someone have an idea how I can store my tights, so I can find the pair I want to wear (wasn't my intention to rime) without making a big tights mess of my room.
And now the tag!

Like I said, I was tagged by the oh so lovely Ariella and I have to write six delightful smiles, and six delightful bloggers.

  1. My boyfriend, ofcourse. He always succeed to make me laugh, even in the most impossible mood swings.
  2. Odie, my little fluffy dog. He manage to make you love him, even when you don't like dogs.
  3. Christmas!!
  4. Being in Amsterdam in the 9 streets.
  5. Library's and old bookstores. I love to be in a place with a lot of books. But not these dutch library's! They suck, I mean the Public Library in New York. That one makes me so happy!
  6. Snow, snow, snow, snow and snow! * Is singing 'let it snow, let it snow, let it snow'*.

I'm tagging the next 6 delightful bloggers: Ella, Penelope, Hippiegirl, Fashiontherapist, Andrea and Demi.

And now finally. My outfit! And believe me, it wasn't my intention to write this much!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cardigan, Gsus
Dress, Dept
Tights, V&D
Hat, H&M
Oxford heels, Nine West
Necklace, antique

Oh darn, I'm way longer busy with this post then 15 minutes. I really have to hurry if I want to decorate the tree!