Blog Archive

New wallcolor and purse

I'm pretty inspirationless lately... So my outfits aren't that interesting, I'm afraid. I wore this outfit past friday, didn't had the opportunity to make outfit shots this weekend. But friday I received a package in the mail and who doesn't love that?! I ordered a little purse and a dress. I think I'll post my dress tomorrow or tuesday and in this outfit I'm holding my new vintage purse. I'm finishing my post now, because Evi and I are watching some christmas movies!

And eeh.. My wall isn't pink anymore! Yay!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hat, H&M
Broche, gift
Blouse, Fornarina
Dress, selfmade
tights, H&M
Waistbelt, vintage
Heels, Barbara Bui
Purse, vintage (Ilovevintage)