Blog Archive

Mean girls

Again outfitshots inside. It was raining this morning, so I couldn't make my photos outside. I'm just not going to do that! I'm way too scared that I will kill my camera if I'll do that.

I don't know what was wrong with me today, but the littlest thing could make me insecure. I don't have that normally. I have a class with only girls, so you know what can happen then. We have 2 girls in the class, who are very annoying together. Separate they're sweet girls, but together you just want to strangle them. One of them is very insecure (I think) and is always making fun of others. Or she's acting like a bitch to one particular girl. And I don't know why, because that girl is so sweet! Kind of the whole class is thinking that her behaviour is strange. But today. I was busy with my work and I see one of the girls laughing and I turned around saw the other girl laughing at me and also looking at the other girl. So I think she did some moves, so she made fun of me. And normally I don't care about it, but today I did. I really thought: "is there something wrong with me?! Do I look weird?!''. Argh, I hate things like that!

I wasn't so sure about my outfit this morning, but I didn't had the time to change again. It isn't so bad for one day, but I don't know if I will wear it more often.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Headband, gift
White longsleeve, American Vintage
White top underneath, H&M
Skirt, selfmade
Waistbelt, vintage
Tights, H&M
Flats, H&M
Scarf, Dept
Grapenecklace, vintage
Broche as necklace, gift