Blog Archive

Right birds can fly so high and they can shit on your head

My mom and I bought a new christmastree today, because the other wasn't good. The needles kept falling out and the decorations were to heavy for the other one. And while we were at the garden centre, I found some cute things for my room. Can't wait till my room is finished and when I have my new bed! Believe me, that bed is gorgeous!

Don't have much to tell actually. I'm just sitting here thinking "what should I write?". While I'm writing this nonsense, I'm singing "you've said I must eat so many lemons, because I am so bitter". See, I really don't have much to tell. Only what I'm singing. Oh! For I forget (yes, I have something usefull to say)! Thursday we're going with school to the doll exposition of Viktor & Rolf in Utrecht! That's so cool! Only our class and an other class. If it's allowed to make photos, I sure will! And I will post them, ofcourse.

Now I'm going to wash out my hair mask. I'm killing my hair when I'm making curls. Oeps.. I'm going to the hairdresser somewhere this week, to cut of about 1 cm of my hair. It's a bit dead... Even though I'm a bit doubting. I'm kind of missing my long hair. So now I'm wondering. Shall I stick to this length? Or should I let it grow?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blouse, Fornarina
Dress, H&M
Waistbelt, Blue Vintage
Tights, H&M
Ankleboots, Miss L-Fire
Hat, H&M
Broche, gift