Blog Archive

All things are possible on christmas eve

At first..
Merry Christmas! It's christmas eve. I'm listening to christmas songs, I'm eating chocolate cookies, in about half an hour a lot of christmas films will start on the telly and I have hot chocolate. Love it! The one thing missing is the snow. Maybe next year? Or hopefully tomorrow! Don't think so, though. But I really hope you all are having a very nice evening!

Sorry for my lack of posts lately... I'm trying to post more, but since saturday I'm not so feeling well and I've been in bed the whole day yesterday. I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow. But the christmas films make me happy though!

Like I told earlier, Evi was here last weekend and we had a lot of fun! So sad it's already over... I miss her! She also made my outfit pictures! This outfit is from monday. I wasn't feeling good, what you possibly can see on my face (I have small eyes). But Evi, thank you for making the pictures!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hat, H&M
Broche, gift
Cardigan, H&M
Dress, selfmade
Waistbelt, vintage
Tights, H&M
Wedges, Stella McCartney(!!!)
Necklace, vintage