Blog Archive

New high heels and old English patterns

Again pictures inside, but this time without flash. Just discoverd that pictures without flash also turn out nice. Maybe even nicer. I wasn't used to that, because of my old camera. I'm really in a christmas mude. I'm listening christmas music the whole day through and we have a christmas tree since today! At my dads actually, but happy me. You will get to see the pictures of the tree next week, because we had some problems with the lights. My mom and I are going to buy a christmas tree this wednesday. Can't wait!

And now my outfit. I wore my new shoes today. The Barbara Bui ones. Love them so much. I think my mom loves them even more, weird enough. I can't blame her though. I experimented a bit with poses, so they're not the normal outfit shots you're used of me. I like them though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, H&M
Dress, selfmade
Tights, H&M
Waistbelt, Blue Vintage
Grapenecklace, vintage
Broche as necklace, antique
Ankleboots, Barbara Bui