Blog Archive

Hey, I got some new shoes and suddenly everything is right

I got 2 pair of new shoes today from my dad! He's always so sweet for me. Everytime when we went to Amsterdam, we went to The Bijenkorf. Ofcourse I had to go to the shoe department. And I saw always these two pairs, but always thought that they were too expensive. I almost got the ones from Barbara Bui for my birthday, but at the end I wanted something else. And that's good! Because now they both had 50% discount! Lucky me. When I had tried them both on, I couldn't choose. They both are really comfortable and really pretty. So the dad gave them both! So dad, thank you so much!!



These are from Emperio Armani. Normally I don't like Armani. I actually have something against it. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. But in some way, I really loved these shoes. That will explain why I bought them.




These are from Barbara Bui