Blog Archive

Curls, flowers and old boots

I had some problems with the flash the other day, so the pictures turned out a bit vague or with too much flash... This is the outfit I wore yesterday. I haven't posted it, because I wasn't feeling good. I had a huge headache, I was really nauseous and I was freezing. So I spended my whole evening in warm bed. Now I'm kind of wondering why I took my outfit shots outside, in the freezing cold. It doesn't make sense... And I'm glad I'm feeling better now! Even though I spended my day in my green monkey pj. Men, I really love my pj! Even though I bought two new ones today.

This was the first time I used my new camera to make my outfit shots. It's obvious I have to practice with it, because my shots haven't been so bad in ages. I think the last time that it was this bad, that it was in June or something. Let's hope it will get better over time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress, Episode
Cardigan, H&M
Waistbelt, vintage
Tights, H&M
Scarf, Steps
Boots, Bronx

And I got the I love your blog award from Gabriel, Ava and Renato from In-tree-gue. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

I want to give this award to Ariella, BeckyLou, Demi, Carrie and Anna-Maria!