Birthday outfit // 20 already

So last Thursday was my 20th birthday. I went to Utrecht with my mom, where we did a little bit of shopping. When we went to the Laura Ashley store, we saw that they were having a rebuilding sale, so we took a peek. We found the most adorable cover for my blanket and 2 pillows. One of them has a bird print on it, it's very sweet. Perhaps I'll show it once.
In the evening my family came over, which meant a lot to me. And yesterday evening I've had a little 'get together' with 2 friends, which was very nice.

This is what I was wearing when I went to Utrecht. I got blown away when we were taking these pictures. I changed my clothes when I got home, because it was incredibly warm. About 25 degrees! It's October, the leaves are already falling of the trees, while it feels like a heatwave. That feels so odd.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a River Island jeans jacket, Zara shirt, necklace and bag, Asos skirt,H&M hat and Topshop booties.