Let the beast run a mile with the dogs and the cattle, let's go...

So in this post I wrote that I changed my outfit because it was too hot for what I was wearing earlier. This is what I changed into. Got these pants that same day and they're so comfortable! When I saw them hanging I thought it was going to cost a fortune, but it didn't. I was such a happy gal. They look great paired with a jeans jacket and some black booties, but also with my neon green sandals! Another item that I wore for the last time this year... I'm so bummed that they have to stay in the closet until next year. It's raining so badly while I'm writing this. And I shouldn't forget that there's also some pretty bad thunder. Oh summer, why did you have to leave us?!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Zara shirt and necklace, Vila trousers, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and Miu Miu sandals

Tomorrow I'll be going to Crystal Fighters and I can't wait! Here's already a song of them to get in the mood.