Some moments of the day were only half awake...

This is kind of an old outfit. Made these pictures in the beginning of October, but never got around to post it. It's so weird looking at these pictures where I'm summerly dressed, while it's now pretty cold. Anyhow, this sure isn't one my favourite outfits and somehow because of these pictures I like it even less. I think it's because of the belt. It looks like too much around the waist in combination with my knotted top. Though I do love my floral skirt, bright red bag and amazing wedges! The wedges are pretty darn high, yet pretty comfortable.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Dahlia asymmetrical blouse, belt and maxi skirt, Topshop floppy hat, Urban Outfitters satchel and Lanvin wedges