I can see your underwear from down here

I'm wearing all of my favourite items here. My favourite jacket, scarf, dress, bag, necklace and booties. The tights not so much, but I kind of re-found them somewhere in a drawer and thought it was a nice add. Plus I do think that they're genius. I'm a huge London lover and these tights with the Big Ben on it kind of shows my love for that city. It's also pretty funny that when I'm in London, tourists, mostly Dutch people, think that I'm British or Irish and talk about my hair colour and skin tone out loud. When I'm standing right next to them! That's something typically Dutch. Always nice to see their shocked faces when I start talking Dutch to them and say that my hair colour isn't real.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
060
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters army jacket, Esprit scarf, Pins & Needles lace body dress, Henry Holland Big Ben tights, DV anklebooties and Mulberry satchel