New in

Here are the new items I've gotten recently including birthday presents (meaning shoes!). I was actually planning to post this sooner, but hey, sometimes you just can't! Now I need to do something for my blog, that I can hopefully show you this Friday. The weather just needs to cooperate with me, which till now doesn't!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Urban Outfitters satchel, Pins and Needles cream lace dress, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's and lace-up cut-out wedges, Cooperative bird cage skirt and yellow lace blouse, Staring At Stars cardigan and Vaudeville & Burlesque striped dress.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm so happy with the Jeffrey Campbell Lita's! Finally I managed to get my hands on them after 2 years of searching. I actually wanted them in black, but it never seems meant to be. Anyhow, I don't mind that they're not black, because I still adore them!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I got this 'Wreck this Journal' from my boyfriend for my birthday with the intention to make me less of a perfectionist. I can't sketch when I'm drawing, it has to be detailed right away.

And now more shoes... I've got a bit out of control.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Asos platform t-bar sandals.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dolce Vita lace up booties.